Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Goals and plans for RPG Money 1

Client: This game is being aimed towards RPG gamers and open world gamers.

Problem Statement or Description: Many RPG Maker MV developers make simple boring RPG games that are not worth playing. I plan to make a open world RPG that has A LOT to do.

Goals: Create a open world RPG with a single player campaign and have lots of side missions and other small features to make the game fun and last long.

Resources and Budget: I will be using RPG Maker MV and Medibang Paint to create the game.

Constraints: I won't have time to create my own assets and characters (I'll be making some, but most won't be made from me)

Time Needed: I'll need at least 3 months to finish the game. It should take 2 months or maybe 1 1/2 to finish the single player campaign and a month to add everything else (side missions, dungeons, etc)


No comments:

Post a Comment