This is the site used to download RPG Maker MV. It is also used to access the shop to buy assets and view the forums to get new plugins, learn something new and more!
"RPG Maker Forums." RPG Maker Forums. N.p., n.d. Web. 28 Feb. 2017.
This site is for the RPG Maker Forums. This is where other fellow RPG creators post there new games, plugins and ideas. You can also ask for advice, look at tutorials and more. This is where I will be posting my completed game and will also be getting feedback for my future RPG that is being made using Unreal Engine 4.
The Spriters Resource. N.p., n.d. Web. 28 Feb. 2017.'
This is where I will be getting some of my resources for my game. All designers of that certain will credited in a Credit Room and will be given a download link to the game automatically once it's complete. I can find many character and non-moving sprites with a simple search and easy to use.
R
No comments:
Post a Comment