Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Mentor Email


Hi this is Ilijah Thompson from Novian Studios here today to tell you about one of my upcoming games that I would like to be exclusive to your game systems. My game is called RPG Money 1 and is being made using RPG Maker MV. The story of the game will take place in Atlanta, following K.I.S.A (Kids Intelligence Spy Agency). The Gov't is asking them to spy on an unknown group of people who have been capturing and sending criminals to the California Federal Prison. You'll be completing missions and side missions and collecting secrets to get bio's and more. The game will have a timed based battle system as long with stealth missions. This game is planned to come out in April and is expected to have over 3 hours of total gameplay. I think that this game would be a great exclusive for the PS4 and PSVITA as many RPG’s sale the best on your systems. If you would like to get in contact please email us at novianstudiopro@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment