Thursday, February 9, 2017

RPG Money 1 Update 2/7/17

I've been working on creating puzzles and more gameplay mechanics for the game and also working on the story. The story of the game will take place in Atlanta, following K.I.S.A (Kids Intelligence Spy Agency). The Gov't is asking them to spy on an unknown group of people who have been capturing and sending criminals to the California Federal Prison. You'll be completing missions and side missions and collecting secrets to get bio's and more. The game will have a timed based battle system as long with stealth missions. You can also get money to upgrade your base and buy better armor and weapons!

For the puzzles, you'll be using wolf-vision (Found the blueprints to make it) and will have to find secret triggers and breakable walls. You can use the wolf-sense to scan for secrets and new weapon upgrades (still in the making)

My computer did just stop working (thanks to unreal engine 4) so I won't have progress done for about 4-5 days until I get my laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment